cloretsfreshmint

Then Jesus said, "Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hello all,
As I speak, the clock continues to tick and I am just seconds closer to my exams. I have to apologize for my absence from church this week cos' I wasn't feeling too good and I had a lot of studying to do. All my more worrying paper are in the front. Pls forgive me for my non-attendance. However it's through this dark times when God showed me He's always here with me. I would like to hereby share with all of you.

This semester is probably the worst semester of all. The first part of the semester was really bad as I had something going on with my life and it was probably till mid semester that I really managed to get my life in place again. All thanks to the YW small group - thanks a million.

It is this during this short 14 weeks where I can see God's blessing all around me. You guys have (present tense cos u guys still are...) been wonderful. Also this semester, I managed to find support amongst a lot of my new found friends in my course. I had lots of fun and laughter with them. However, a lot of them were Christians and have since faltered in their faith. I hope you guys will pray for them. I have friends who have heard of Christ but have yet accepted Him, pls pray for their salvation as well. I felt God had made me know these people for a reason. They had been a blessing to me and I really hope that the least I can do is to bring this gift of salvation to them.

As for me, I can say that I have had struggles and I think Satan has been making all the right conditions for me to stumble but I am proud to say I have been putting up a good fight against him. Please continue to pray for my fight against the bondage of sins. Also continue to pray for wisdom, consistency and strength to carry on this fight till the end of the year.

The new year will open new chapters of uncertainties as I make my flight to India. Please pray that God will prepare my heart as for this 6 months trip to India. I do hope that during this 6 months I can show God's goodness to this Indian friend I will be travelling there with.

I hope that u guys had a great weekend so far. Whatever your struggles, keep the faith! Reading Genesis is like a constant reminder by God to tell me to keep the faith. In the first 20 over chapters that I have read and re-read so far, Noah, Abraham and Issac had been put through trial of faith and by faith God had shown them grace. Continue to pray for one another and pray for all these people I talk about as well! May you all have a good week ahead. Peace be with you. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home