cloretsfreshmint

Then Jesus said, "Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

Thursday, December 27, 2007

What Is Love?

raimy's says:

hey guys,

I'm just wondering around and came out with this topic "What Is Love?". Whats the word Love means to people nowadays? hmm, I wonder what would came out of their minds.

I just randomly search in the search engine about love, it came out with all sorts of definitions e.g
a) It can describe an intense feeling of affection , an emotion or an emotional state.
b) Many people believe love is a sensation that magically generates when Mr. of Ms. Right appears.

... and so on the worldly describe it or used the dictionary to get its meaning etc.

But I think of love is a relationship, yes relationship, but wait to whom should we love to? Money? Things? People? etc. Or one more thing The Creator?

Yup, now I'm talking about love that God given to us that is in John 3:16, Christ died for us because why, God loves us so much. What would this earth be when everyone start loving Christ Jesus as a Mighty Saviour, and learn to love.

Well, hmm, its gonna be a brand New Year, and a brand New Resolution for 2008. What are your commitments gonna be like? Love people? Serving God's people? Taking part in ministry? Or giving a hand to those who are in needs?

Thats all I have for today as I'm crashing for bed tomorrow working in the morning, God bless you thru the week and cheers!

Matthew 5:43 - 44 (NIV) - Love for Enemies
43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home