cloretsfreshmint

Then Jesus said, "Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hi guys, how have everyone been. Sorry have been rather inactive for sometime. Internet connection here have been pretty bad so haven't had a chance to drop by say hi.

Anyway just a random thought I want to share after hearing stories of people fighting and dying for what they believe in. It just got me wonder if we human, creatures with extremely high intellect as compared to other creatures God created have been truly been living up to God's expectation.

I don't blame atheists for calling us mindless people who have lost our sense to think. Maybe it's time to start reflecting on why we believe in God. I guess we have so often taken biblical verses and passages from the text without really understanding why such was being said. We have very much been very passive in the way we read the bible. More often than not, we just do our quiet time while leaving our brain elsewhere; hence whatever information taken in does not get processed.

I was thinking maybe we can start by reading the bible while we wear our thinking cap. Maybe all of us can start by writing our thoughts of a passage we read everytime we do quiet time. I will join you guys in this "mindful" spiritual journey in India!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home