cloretsfreshmint

Then Jesus said, "Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

Friday, February 8, 2008

Prayer List

PRAY FOR THESE PEOPLE IF YOU CAN =)


Nissam's Family

Rhimy (His job)

Johan's Girlfriend (Her faith)

Spencer (His studies)

Hussein's Girlfriend

Fa Sheng

Ashley (Her family situation and her faith)

Shane's Dad (His job)

0...0...0...0...0...0...0

Note: I bracketed the reasons for prayer that I know of, however, these may not be the only reasons. So update this post when you can so that we can share all these people's needs in prayer. Also, feel free to add any names that you feel need prayer as well. Remember, God hears our prayers, so feel free to pray anytime, anywhere =)

P.S: I know it's super overdue, so sorry about it, so please update this list as it's probably 3 weeks outdated =P

P.S.S: Here's a video I found that I thought you guys might find encouraging. God bless y'all =)


1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Hey bros!

Haha my church in US also showed the same video last sem...really touching stuff and I kinda cried.

Hope you guys are walking close to Jesus and shine for Him!

Joshua

February 22, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home