cloretsfreshmint

Then Jesus said, "Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

Sunday, August 10, 2008

With Everything

hey its been great, wonderful and a blessing week I should say yea. With small group meeting, youth service and NDP, its a blessing! Small group we have discussed about taking the lead, who's next? Are we still gonna depend on our brother Johan? Jiayi and Huzaen? Well, I do believed that there's a capable ones among us, indeed everyone of us can lead. Just take a look at how we did Bible Study on the book of Romans? We CAN lead yea! And ofcos, we need to rely onto God's guidance too!

And we supposed to discuss about SIN. What is SIN to you? Lust? Temptation? Or simply anything. Some times I have a thought, why are we keep on sinning, and why sins always knock on our mind? Is it because we are imperfect? Yes, we are imperfect. I do think some times I myself don't deserved God's love. But God always poured His love to you no matter what.

A short testimony:
The other day while I was on my way back from SG, there's this strong thoughts, I was asking myself, am I deserve for Your love? and I replied, Father, I don't think I deserve, someone out there is more deserving than me. Its because I know you Father, but I still fall to sin. Why Lord?.
And the next thing, a voice speaks thru my ears, says its because you are undeserved, that is why My love keep on pouring to you, as you have believed in me the God of love, which I have sent my Son for you. After awhile, I was quite shocked and in my heart I rejoice. In my heart I keep on praising Him, and thank Him. He is Lord. God is good! Its just a shocking moment, God is with me, and He is with you too! He takes away your sin up on the cross, and His love is unfailing.

Its a sharing from me, hope it will give you guys encouragement in what you are doing, well have a blessed week! And remember, God is with you, He loves you! God bless!

regards,
raimy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home