cloretsfreshmint

Then Jesus said, "Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

News!

Hey bros!

I have a news here for the small group. Recently, a group of my colleagues went for Prawn Fishing at somewhere around Lakeside area, heard from them its not bad kind of outing, somehow chilling kind hahaa. So as I wonder maybe we could go there and do some activity just to ease out our stress-ness, busy-ness, laziness and put us away from work or whatsoever and to chill! The interesting of this prawn-fishing is that you can BBQ the prawn right away after your catch. Yea, there's various places e.g. Bishan, Pasir Ris, Lakeside and Marina South..

Maybe more to small group bonding and all. Also can ask the rest of the small groups to join if they wanna tag along too. I plan it to be some time this or next month, just a rough dates. If you guys have any date that suitable, can get back to me ya! The outing may sound silly as to go for prawn-fishing, but let's not to think about being silly yea! Think of fellowship and bonding with Christ! So yea, I need your response, can ya?

A lot of thankyou for your reply!

regards,
raimy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home